With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Stephanie Rector owns the content on RealFoodEnthusiast.com. If you enjoy the content on this website (and I hope that you do) and would like to share it with others, please follow the guidelines below.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Quote a portion of my post (less than 200 words) on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts for personal use only.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Stephanie Rector. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.RealFoodEnthusiast.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
I do not permit the following:
- Re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
- Translation and publication of my work in other languages. I do not have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.